Responsibility Centers. Petroleum Products, Inc., operates primarily in the United States and has several segments:
- Accounting and finance: responsible for recording financial information and preparing financial reports.
- Human resources: responsible for hiring employees and maintaining personnel records.
- Retail stores: responsible for sales prices and all costs within each store.
- Advertising: responsible for promotional materials.
- Production: responsible for manufacturing company products.
- International operations: acts as an independent segment responsible for all facets of the business outside of the United States.
For each of the preceding segments, identify whether it is a cost center, profit center, or investment center. Explain your answer.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount