need a quick help on this
1. Create LAN IP addresses plan using the CIDR block of 172.20.128.0/22.
2. Populate the Address table above with all of the IP addressing information.
3. Configure the routers per the specifications below (IPv4 and IPv6).
4. Configure LAN switches per the specifications (IPv4).
5. DO NOT CONFIGURE IPv6 ON THE SWITCHES. IPv6 not supported on the Switches in Packet Tracer.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount